Labels

Thursday 27 January 2011

My First Blog


                 First impression is the best impression and I am trying to find a topic or thought that could impress anyone coming to my blog and reading it for the first time. I do not think there is material here that could sweep anyone of their feet, but through this blog I wish to put some of my thoughts forward and share it with the world. What more appropriate place do we have, than the medium that unites the entire world, the internet! Internet, the first invention from man that he did not understand completely.
                I have many ideas on how to take this blog forward although the idea to write a blog never passed me until  one day back, when I was surfing through the net and came across a blog. It did not inspire me nor motivated me to write but did provoke a response in me to a comment in the blog. I needed to respond and in order to do that, I created an account. After responding to that blog, I felt not to waste the opportunity given to me and scrambled some words.
                But like everything I do, once the wheels are in motion, I keep the inertia going for a long time. So this is the beginning and like every long journey, the beginning is always a small step. This is my first step, my first blog. I invite everyone to come along for the ride and join my journey…

No comments:

Post a Comment